Experts, since 1871, in the Manufacture & Distribution of Polymer
& Rubber Sheets & Rolls, High Quality Industrial Matting
Products & High Performance Sealing Solutions.
MacLellan Rubber has a passion for Polymer
Products and has Technical Experts with many years of Polymer
experience available to talk directly with you, backed up with a database of over 2000 formulations, and laboratory capabilities to develop and test many more.
Our passion for Polymer
s allows us to provide more than products, we are here to help with any advice you require on Polymer
s. The chances are that if we don`t know the answer ourselves, we know someone who will. We offer this service to anyone needing it, whether you are about to purchase and even if you have purchased from elsewhere.
Our Products include
- Commercial & Specification Grades of Rubber Sheeting including Neoprene, EPDM, SBR, Nitrile, Butyl, Viton Silicone, HNBR and Natural Rubber Grades
- Foam & Sponge Sheeting, including Expanded Polyethylene, Neoprene, EPDM & Silicone
- High Performance Plastic Sheets including, PEEK, PTFE, Nylon and many more
- Graphite, PTFE & Aramid Non-Asbestos Jointing Sheets
- High Integrity Sealing Products, including Lip Seals, Shaft Seals, Diaphragms, and many more.
- Braided Pump & Valve Packings
- Matting Products, including Electrical Insulation, Anti-Fatigue, Modular and General Purpose Grades.
- Extruded & Moulded Products in a wide combination of Sizes and Compounds.
- We also work closely with the UK & European Gasket Cutters & Convertors to provide products that are either converted or fabricated from our own sheet material and through this route can provide all types of Gaskets, Seals & Fabricated Products.
MacLellan Rubber are here to help you, and our team are dedicated to making your Polymer Procurement straightforward. We work very hard at the following:-
- Finding you a technical and commercial solution to every enquiry, and where we can`t help (its rare) letting you know as soon we know.
- Developing Partnerships at all levels of the supply chain, including Suppliers, Convertors, Distributors & End Users. However we are committed to allowing the end user to choose their supply route of choice and will work with all Convertors and Distributors to achieve this aim.
- Helping you achieve the integrity that you or your end user require to ensure that the product meets the exacting needs of the intended application by providing up to date advice on specifications or approvals required.
- Providing High Levels of Customer Service to fulfil your order as quickly and efficiently as possible, this includes excellent levels of communication updating you on the progress of your order.
- Providing a Next Day Service for Stocked Items
- Providing an exceptional after sales service including a no-quibble return service for Standard Items* and technical assistance if required.
Whatever your application, whatever your industry, MacLellan Rubber can be trusted to supply, advise or design a solution to meet your specific needs.
*subject to goods not having been manufactured specifically to order and goods being returned exactly as delivered